How to create a client area for photo themes
If you have one of the latest photography themes, you have the option to create a client area where your clients can login and select their photos. To create that login area, you simply need to follow the steps below:
- Create a new page
- Name it whatever you want, User Login is our case.
- Go to the page settings and select the User Login template
So, this will be the login page.
- Publish the page and then start again.
- We need to create another page for the profile. Repeat the steps above: create a new page, select the Client Profile template for it and save it. Make sure you name the page Profile.
- Yeay, we’re ready to go. You now simply need to create your menu item or link for the login page. Go to the Appearance->Menus and add the “User Login” page in menu wherever or wherever you need it.
Setting the galleries to be visible to the client
After you’ve done the things listed above, you will need to select which galleries do you show to your client. When editing the gallery post you should be able to find the option in the Post settings meta box like shown in the screenshot below:
That is all, now when your clients log in they will see the galleries you choose for them in their profile.