The theme contains several texts that you may like to translate and they are default in English. To translate the any English text, Follow these steps:
- Install and activate the plugin Loco Translate
- Then from your Dashboard Go to Loco Translate and choose the theme.
- Click the “+ New language”.
- Then on the next screen a Country dropdown list will appear, Select The language you want the texts to be translated. e,g: “Italian” and continue.
- On next screen all the “English text strings” that are inside the theme will be listed. Select text string from the “Source Text” list and then Add your translated text in the textarea below.
- Then Click the Save button from top and all your translated text should appear on the your website instead of the default English text.