If you imported the demo data, there is a small chance that you could get a notice similar to Warning: getimagesize(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known. This is triggered because of a resource (image mostly) which cannot be loaded. In most cases the image in question is a banner which was used on the demos but does not exist on our server any more.
There is a simple solution for this, as it is actually not an error. To get rid of it you would need to replace/delete the images that were used for the demo. Search for image elements used on that layout and remove or change the URL of it. Most often this problem can appear for ads/banner images. Here is an example of an image element in the builder:
- Edit the page you are getting the notice on:
- Scroll down to the custom layout meta box with the custom built layout
- Find the image element which is problematic, in our case the one just below the top mosaic:
- Delete the element from the page or edit it and change the image URL to an existing one
- Save the new layout settings.